NINJA Codez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NINJA Codez

The ultimate site for your coding needs.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to use the Teleport Knife in Socom FTB2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xxFudxx

xxFudxx

How to use the Teleport Knife in Socom FTB2 Empty
PostSubject: How to use the Teleport Knife in Socom FTB2   How to use the Teleport Knife in Socom FTB2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:48 am

Okay This is how u use it:

#Teleport Knife
0xFFFFFFFF 0x00505858
0x00000630 0x0000001C
0x00000638 0x00000004

1.Go download BakonIce 2.2 / SEARCH GOOGLE AND THEN CLICK THIS SITES LINK FOR IT, OR http://onehitgamer.com/forum/cheat-devices/24695-bakonice-2-2-a.html.

2. INSTALL THAT, GET IT TO RUN WHILE NIGHTPR/MKULTRA IS ON TO

3. WHEN ONLINE IN GAME, ACTIVATE BAKON THEN GO TO PLAYERLIST, it will SHOW THE PERSONS NAMES IN THE GAME AND OTHER STUFF THEN SAY ID, LIKE 04, 384 or what ever,

4. IN NIGHTPR DB, WHEN YOUR ON THE TELEPORT CODE (DONT ACTIVATE IT), PRESS /\ when your on the code AND EDIT THE HEX VALUE, youll see 0x00000000 or what ever but in that format and on, on the last row of 0x00000004 those under value.hex in nightpr edit the last 3 numbers/letters to what you saw in bakon 2.2 in playerlist id. Pretty easy, i will make a Youtube Video if i have time for the people that cant figure it out, but its pretty simple
Back to top Go down
____NINJA____
Admin
____NINJA____

PostSubject: Re: How to use the Teleport Knife in Socom FTB2   How to use the Teleport Knife in Socom FTB2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:05 pm

lol this is one way but i have a sweet tele knife code in vip where u just pik the person and knife.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjacoding.darkbb.com
-.D3A7H.BouNd.-

PostSubject: Re: How to use the Teleport Knife in Socom FTB2   How to use the Teleport Knife in Socom FTB2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:06 pm

His is where you just pick the person too. His just happens to be more accurate. I have the code your talking about in your VIP. Both are good.
Back to top Go down
____NINJA____
Admin
____NINJA____

PostSubject: Re: How to use the Teleport Knife in Socom FTB2   How to use the Teleport Knife in Socom FTB2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:32 am

mhm, but the one that u pick the person takes up space :/
Back to top Go down
https://ninjacoding.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to use the Teleport Knife in Socom FTB2   How to use the Teleport Knife in Socom FTB2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to use the Teleport Knife in Socom FTB2
Page 1 of 1